topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 9:13 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: AINOP Wireless #2 - Web Development Services  (Read 5510 times)

digitaltrifecta

• Participant
  • Joined in 2008
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
AINOP Wireless #2 - Web Development Services
« on: November 12, 2008, 04:16 PM »
Well, after reading the fuss about their wireless issues (which are endless, take it from me I know  ;)) I wanted to post some of my own thoughts on this company.
I could go on and on over various topics because I think the owner of this company is a complete crook, nevertheless....

I did some looking around at the code to their own website because it looked liked a template and apparently my hunch was right on the dot. So I hope no one plans on using their Web Development services because you would be getting screwed out of your money. All they are doing is taking a template web site that SOMEONE ELSE made and throwing it into a content management system and claiming the work as their own. Simply put this is pathetic unless they are charging their clients, well, nothing (which we all know isn't the case). Take a look for yourselves.

AINOP's Site - Notice at the bottom.... "Designed by Aroostook Internet"... :Thmbsup: Nice try!
Original Site - I wonder if this breaks any Terms of Use agreements?.... :D

allen

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: AINOP Wireless #2 - Web Development Services
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 12:49 PM »
Did you see their website design prior to the relatively new (apparently template copied) green website? I'm pretty sure they made that one themselves -- it was horrendous.

The first time I went to their website and saw that they offered web design I couldn't help but laugh out loud.  It looked like something put together by a highschool freshman via front page circa 1990's.  Quality.

tpraja

• Participant
  • Joined in 2009
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: AINOP Wireless #2 - Web Development Services
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009, 01:43 AM »
I saw that website, its very old style. I agree with you.