ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Idea: multiple taskbars

(1/2) > >>

techidave:
I don't think this is a new request but have been searching DC looking for the thread without much luck.  I have multiple monitors and would like the taskbar to showing what is open on their respective monitors.

I thought Skrommel had written something but haven't been able to find that as well.

<sigh>

Dave

Darwin:
You could try Oscar's Multi-Monitor taskBar. Haven't tried it myself, but am very tempted to, as this is a feature that I've been looking for as well. Thus, thanks for forcing me out of my apathy to go looking!

techidave:
thanks for the quick reply, Darwin.  I did d/l and try it and seems to work reasonably well (after only a couple of minutes).  I do wish it showed the start button on both taskbars.  Not sure why, but I guess I think it should be there.  I can use winkey for that though.

maybe there is one that will do both??  Preferably free.

Darwin:
Ha, ha - I've just downloaded and installed the trial for the Pro version myself and the one niggle for me is... the absence of the Start button on the second (and subsequent) taskbars  ;D

Darwin:
Actual Windows Manager features a multimonitor taskbar with the ability to have the Start Menu on each monitor's taskbar... but it'll cost 'ya!

EDIT: dug a bit deeper - Actual Windows Manager is $49.95.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version