topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 25, 2024, 4:43 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Exciting news at the Keynote forum...  (Read 4251 times)

kfitting

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Exciting news at the Keynote forum...
« on: November 21, 2005, 10:41 AM »
Check out this thread.  Looks promising, but it still could just be vaporware.  Also, have to see how commercialization goes.

http://www.tranglos..../viewtopic.php?t=444

Kevin

vegas

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Exciting news at the Keynote forum...
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 04:07 PM »
Hmmmmm.  Too many questions for me.   Who is this guy?  Would it be written/coded in the spirit of keynote or with a completely unappealing interface & efficiency? Is Marek even going to collaborate with anyone on Keynote? etc..

Thanks for linking to the post as I stopped going to tranglos just after Marek made his announcement.  Personally, I was kind of hoping Mouser & everyone here could study/analyze version 1 & the outline of version 2 and turn Clipboard Help & Spell into the next Keynote.  I guess I just hope somebody does something with the core of this program in mind.

kfitting

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Exciting news at the Keynote forum...
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2005, 07:24 PM »
Yeah, that's the beauty of it though... if it is vaporware, oh well, move on.  I'm looking at CHS, this guy, and Neomem hoping to see something fruitful.  We'll see.  I'm sure they will all have their strengths and weaknesses and it will be up to the user to decide which better suits him/her!

Kevin