ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

create fill in the blank in PowerPoint

<< < (3/3)

katykaty:
That's ok Dave

If you're having trouble lining up text boxes then another option would be to use the two slides method with the words already there in both slides - but with a rectangle filled with the background colour and no border line covering the parts you want to have blank.

Curt:
Monday 26 January, 2009:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/wondershare-quizcreator/

Wondershare QuizCreator - Easily Create Flash-Based Online Quizzes!

Deal Available: Monday 26 January, 2009
Create Flash-based quizzes and assessments accompanied by images, sounds, links, animations, and narration. Results instantly available for analysis and review.

Deal Price: $69.95
List Price: $129.95
You Save: 47%
Full Details - Download - Buy Now

--- End quote ---

techidave:
at this point in time, I do not want to create a flash based quiz.  But its nice to know about.  I have been using Katy's method and it now works wonderfully.  I just create a text box at the bottom of the slide, type my word in it, drag it up to where i want it and then go to custom animations and create the order in which they come in.

Simple, easy, and free.  Wjhat more could one ask for  ;)

Curt:
that's a fine solution  :up:
-and even so more because some weeks ago I forgot to tell that you freely could get it (Wondershare QuizCreator) from Giveawayoftheday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version