ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Editor for PDFs: recommendations, please?

<< < (18/25) > >>

Darwin:
- thanks for the positive thoughts, Darwin. I hope you will be right, because those $92 made it my single most expensive upgrade!
-Curt (December 30, 2009, 02:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Glad to help! BTW, I think the $10 OCR upgrade assurance gives you a year of free upgrades should they decide to release Nitro Pro OCR 7.

Curt:
I don't know if this is recommendable as it is being promoted by Avanquest; but I am a little impressed that it actually offers to edit the text in PDF files:

http://www.avanquest.com/USA/software/lightning-pdf-professional-127164?meta=pc-utilities&cat=pdf-converter-software

The Fastest, Easiest Way to Create, Convert & Edit PDF Documents!

Lightning PDF Professional is the complete PDF alternative to Adobe Acrobat specifically designed for business users. All PDF files created are 100% industry-standard and fully compatible with any PDF viewer. It includes these amazing features:

* Create PDF files from 300+ file types
    * Edit PDF content - fix typos, remove and change text & graphics
    * Quickly convert PDF files for use in Microsoft® Word
    * Control how people use PDF files you share using 128-bit encryption
    * Built-in PDF file viewer for reviewing PDF files

--- End quote ---

134679aa:
¸Ðл, Grorgy :D ;D

Perry Mowbray:
I don't know if this is recommendable as it is being promoted by Avanquest; but I am a little impressed that it actually offers to edit the text and images in PDF files:
-Curt (January 27, 2010, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you going to give it a go Curt? I'd be interested in how it goes converting back to Word, RTF or whatever...

Curt:
- no, thank you, I just spend an awful lot of money on Nitro 6 Pro OCR, so I am stuffed...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version