ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Developer's Corner

Dumdum - Aero Shake clone project in AHK (was : Minimizing all windows[...])

<< < (2/5) > >>

ak_:
After checking the list of the windows retrieved by the WinGet command, i think the problem comes from the fact that WinGet detects child windows, or inner-windows or whatever it is. I found out that every program causing a problem appeared in the list twice, sometimes with two different titles.

justice:
try this:

--- Code: Autohotkey ---Winget, activeId, id, AWinMinimizeAllWinRestore, ahk_id %activeId%Workaround by minimizing all windows then quickly restoring the last active one ;)

helpfile also says:
If a particular type of window does not respond correctly to WinRestore, try using the following instead:

PostMessage, 0x112, 0xF120,,, WinTitle, WinText  ; 0x112 = WM_SYSCOMMAND, 0xF120 = SC_RESTOREThis command operates only upon the topmost matching window except when WinTitle is ahk_group GroupName, in which case all windows in the group are affected.

Window titles and text are case sensitive. Hidden windows are not detected unless DetectHiddenWindows has been turned on.

--- End quote ---

ak_:
Justice :

I tried to WinMinimizeAll and then to bring the active window back, but it makes the window disappear for a moment, plus WinMinimizeAll doesn't work for people using Emerge shell (like myself).-ak_
--- End quote ---

:)

justice:
I'm sorry :(
I don't know of another way of minimizing it, so I'd list all the windows first to make sure that the problematic ones are recognised and that the problem is in the minmizing itself. can't help you further than that i'm afraid.

ak_:
I already did :) But i have another idea, i'll try it later. Thanks for your help, both of you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version