ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Removed Areas > Delphi and C++ Builder

Another Question: State/Selection Images in TreeView

(1/2) > >>

fmwyso:
 I have a TreeView (TreeView1) and an ImageList (ImageList1)... The images are all correlated correctly and everything, but my problem is that when a TreeView item is selected the "icon" changes. I would to disable or turn off that option... Just like before, I'm sure it is a small thing but State was the only one I could find and it didn't work for me ><. I also tried disabling all "masking" stuff, but that didn't work either for me ><..

So, if you know how to disable the selection image change please tell me :D. If possible, I would also like to know what "masking" and "StateImages" are for?

Thank you for your help,

fmwyso

(if mouser happens to be the one who answers/reads this... That is freken awesome that your getting a P.h.D (I think that's spelling) in CS. I am planning on getting my Masters... Going to comm. college next season to start my 6-10 years of pain, depending on speed of course, to get my P.h.D/Masters in CS... Only prob I have is that I'll have to start out with classes for VB X_X)

fmwyso:
 Hmmm... I guess no body understands my question?

I have a TreeView with images on each item... When the item is selected, for some reason, it changes the image of that item. I want to turn that change off, does anyone know how to?

marylee:
Hello you!
I have exactly the same problem, but cannot find nowhere a solution!
Could anybody help?
Or has anybody an idea how to solve it?
Thanks a lot,
marylee

app103:
Why not just set the same image for all states?

marylee:
Because I have two different kinds of images, depending on the item itself.
And I combine the image directly with the new node when creating the tree.
The image is just red and green, and is symbolizising the "status" of the item.
And this has nothing to do with the automatical status "selected/unselected"....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version