ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Podcast client?? (warning, musical OVERKILL, don't click if you have work to do)

<< < (2/3) > >>

moerl:
exactly.. I even divide my stuff between a separate partition on my laptop's drive and an external drive... it's a pain having to keep the two in sync. I'd much rather just have a software library type thing... a program made for collecting software... and separately, music. They don't need to be one program as music and software are of very different nature.

vegas:
OMFG how has no one mentioned GarageBand (www.garageband.com), I mean talk about the bliss of finding good new music!  They have such a great system set up over there.

moerl:
I never saw/found or read about GarageBand.com anywhere. Thanks for that link! Looks like a great site. I don't have time to check it out now... but will do so ASAP :)

Thanks

vegas:
I didn't so much mean anyone here not mentioning it as much as that pcworld article not mentioning it.  Anyways I appreciate the topic as you have led me to some sources to discover new music.  If anyone else has more sources, please do post infos.  :Thmbsup:

moerl:
holy crap... look at this: http://www.lifehacker.com/software/geek-to-live/geek-to-live-find-free-music-on-the-web-136578.php

More links than you'll want to see. All those comments... and not one mention of GarageBand... or am I missing it? I could add it to that comments page if it isn't there yet ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version