ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Christmas Gift Ideas Under $25... Make a List!

(1/10) > >>

TAF2000:
Just thought I would start a list. 

I just got several 16gb flash drives on ebay for less than $15 each. 

Much cheaper than local, so I thought I would share.  Down-side... the shipping will take 3 weeks.  Hubby will be so happy when they get here.

(And they are tiny little things, too.  Maybe I am just not up to date on electronics, but it continues to shock me at how tiny flash-storage space is getting.)

So this got me to thinking... what other gift gadgets are out there under $25 (US equivelant)?

housetier:
I write poems, they just cost a few pennies for pretty-printing and the recipients usually are move to tears :-)

mouser:
A DonationCoder gift membership?  :D

CWuestefeld:
Last year I had a photograph of us together printed onto real canvas. The company I used (http://www.updone.com/ ) was remarkably cheap, the two-foot-wide picture only cost in the neighborhood of $25, but the framing was a good deal more. The quality was very good.

If you're giving someone storage media like a flash drive, why don't you give them a bonus gift (free!) by filling it up with photo files?

mouser:
Homemade gifts are definitely far superior to anything store bought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version