ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Total Recorder

<< < (2/3) > >>

tsaint:
There's nothing that I could show you that you can't find by reading the manual which is here (http://www.highcriteria.com/download/TotalRecorder.pdf).  It's definitely written quite well, not to mention some of the mini-tutorials on the website itself, good stuff.
-vegas (November 20, 2005, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the URL, will read that too.

Question to both of you (and whoever is reading this): How willing is the coder to add new features to TR?

-brotherS (November 21, 2005, 02:06 AM)
--- End quote ---
Re swf ... no worries. Just returning a favour given me by someone else in this community.
Re new features ... sorry, I never asked. Ive received notification of new versions from v3.4 to 4.5 (standard edition) automatically (and for free) at which time I changed to the pro version. I've been pretty happy getting an email about every 6 months saying a new version was out.

vegas:
There's nothing that I could show you that you can't find by reading the manual which is here (http://www.highcriteria.com/download/TotalRecorder.pdf).  It's definitely written quite well, not to mention some of the mini-tutorials on the website itself, good stuff.
-vegas (November 20, 2005, 09:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the URL, will read that too.

Question to both of you (and whoever is reading this): How willing is the coder to add new features to TR?

-brotherS (November 21, 2005, 02:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

I would have to say the same, it never even crossed my mind to ask for features.  Only correspondence I've had with the author was to get my license keys upgraded & update my emails over the years. I too have had a hard time needing anything more than what was already offered.  But I will say this if its a sensible, good feature, it's likely they would listen, as Total Recorder always seems to add some cool stuff. Good  Luck I hope you find what you are looking for.

brotherS:
Sounds good :) Then let me ask you both this:

Is there an option to execute a command before and after a scheduled recording?

vegas:
I've never looked for the feature, but I thought I saw it once.  Looking now, I see no such option or anything mentioned on the website.  Maybe I am just missing it or it's not included in the Standard version.  This does seem like something that should be implemented for such a program no doubt, I'm quite surprised I can't find it in here.

markan:
I have only just registered the Pro version and it seems to have an option to run a command at the start of a recording, but then is limited to closing a window at the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version