ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Start Menu Problem

(1/1)

ArmageddonAsh:
right i have disabled the shadows behind the menus and everything but know i cant seem to get the start menu to stay long enough for me to able to select something from it it - after i click on the centre icon it appears but the moment i move the mouse it disappears any idea on how to make it stay until im ready for it to go?

ArmageddonAsh:
right i have managed to disable the shadows but now the start menu doesnt appear when i press the centre icon, any ideas?

VideoInPicture:
Since you say that the start menu disappears after you move the mouse, I assume that you don't have Circle Dock set to disappear after you click on an icon/centre. The problem is that the icons in Circle Dock will grab focus when you mouse over them, which causes the start menu to disappear. I don't have a workaround for this other than to set Circle Dock to hide after you click an icon.

For the start menu not showing up after shadows are disabled, try opening the start menu from the Windows taskbar and see if it still works there. Then try opening it from Circle Dock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version