topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday April 16, 2024, 8:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: bluetooth can't recieve files  (Read 4500 times)

nite_monkey

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Just Plain Super
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
bluetooth can't recieve files
« on: March 27, 2009, 01:49 AM »
I have a mogo bluetooth adapter That semi works with 64 bit windows. I can't use the software that came with it, because it is 32 bit only. I downloaded Widcomm 6.00 Bluetooth and there was a broadcom driver that works with xp 64 bit. The problem though is that I can only send files to my pantech slate cell phone, but I can't receive files from it. I can however connect my wii remote to my computer with no problems. Does anyone know how to make my computer able to receive files from my phone? I don't want to have to send myself an mms to email message just to get stuff off my phone. After I make this post, I am going to email mogo and see if by chance they have 64 bit drivers that they are hiding from me, because I can't find anywhere on their site to download drivers.
[Insert really cool signature here]

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: bluetooth can't recieve files
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009, 12:32 PM »
I don't have any solutions for your problem but I thought maybe you would like to know about this:

Super Mini Bluetooth 2.0 Adapter Dongle (Vista Compatible) for $2.57 (Free Shipping).

nite_monkey

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Just Plain Super
    • Donate to Member
Re: bluetooth can't recieve files
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009, 02:59 PM »
Well I did figure out that if I use a 32 bit virtual machine I can install the drivers that came with the adapter, and then I don't have any problems.

Do you know if that super mini dongle is compatible with xp 64 bit, I didn't read through all the comments, but I ran across one that said it worked with vista x64, but I don't use vista.
[Insert really cool signature here]