ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Name and Catchphrase for New DC Logo Mascot - PART 2

<< < (3/5) > >>

mouser:
quite right about the fact that we still need a replacement long rectangular banner for the main page,
something to replace the banner on the front page (https://www.donationcoder.com) and fit into that space.

nudone:
how about instead of having a coin in the beak of the bird i draw a 'mouse' dangling there instead?

rather like a worm would dangle from the beak but instead it will be a mouse - mouse as in pointing device not a rodent.

Carol Haynes:
I'm not responding well to "something new," though.  Whatever goes there, I think it should tell the reader something, not just a generality.  "Great software" at least lets the reader know the general idea.  Maybe there is something more specific that would be more perfect  - like "unique software" or "software that works," or "software that hops," or "shines" or "flies."
--- End quote ---

How about "A Coding Revolution" or "Community Coding" or "More bang for your buck" ... oops getting carried away now ...

mouser:
still need some more good catchphrases, nothing seems to have stuck..

brotherS:
"Your pilgrimage is over - welcome to the Mekka of donationware!"

"Sure, you can spend your money on cheap drinks and expensive cigars, but here you'll enjoy yourself AND it's good for your health."

"Lots of donationware dropping on you like pidgeon sh*t"  :-[ ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version