ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Name and Catchphrase for New DC Logo Mascot - PART 2

<< < (2/5) > >>

mouser:
very nice carol.  i like the fond and i think the bird looks good in a circle.  maybe the hexagons should be coins?

what do you think of the simple catchphrase "Something New" ?

it kind of captures the (vague) idea that we are always having something new and interesting here..

Carol Haynes:
Like this?

mouser:
i'm liking it ! :Thmbsup:

mouser:
although im thinking now the dollar signs in the circle are too much.
not sure what should go in there instead.

momonan:
Very nice!  I agree that having the dollar signs in circles is much too much.  The hexagons were pleasing to me; also breaks up the idea of so many circles.

I'm not responding well to "something new," though.  Whatever goes there, I think it should tell the reader something, not just a generality.  "Great software" at least lets the reader know the general idea.  Maybe there is something more specific that would be more perfect  - like "unique software" or "software that works," or "software that hops," or "shines" or "flies."

Might it be possible to make a separate one for each program, with just the name of the program at the bottom?

Lastly, I want to put in a plug to continue work on the earlier version that had the bird integrated into DonationCoder.com, as well, because it seems you will sometimes need to have a rectangle banner, instead of a circle.  Like the rectangle with "created by  screenshot captor, donotioncoder.com"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version