Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site October 25, 2014, 11:25:18 PM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the full one-year retrospective report on DonationCoder.com.

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: I feel stupid asking but  (Read 3007 times)
dluby
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 30, 2008, 06:37:12 AM »

Hi,

How do you get the thumbnail view to sort by date modified order? I can't figure it out!

Thanks

Damian
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 08:44:54 AM »

dont feel stupid because right now you cant control how it's sorted, which is currently by creation date -- this is a feature requested by people and i have to implement this an an option.  actually let me force it to modification date for now, since that seems more reasonable.
dluby
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 09:54:23 AM »

Hi Mouser,

My thumbnail view is defaulting to sorting by name and not creation date, have you any idea how to switch it to creation date?  I'm using ver. 2.43.01.

Oddly, when I switched to view by details (Ctrl D), it doesn't display by date, but numercially (see screenshot where it is supposed to be sorted by Date Modified in reverse order).

My regional settings are set to English (Ireland).

Damian

* Screenshot.png (155.54 KB, 1288x1004 - viewed 259 times.)
dluby
Charter Member

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2008, 07:46:22 AM »

Hi,

I know screenshot Captor sorts its images by creation date, but my version (2.44.01), defaults to alphabetical! How do I change this before it drives me nuts?

Thanks

Damian

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.022s | Server load: 0.21 ]