topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Tuesday March 19, 2024, 5:13 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Linux needs more haters  (Read 17077 times)

zridling

• Friend of the Site
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Linux needs more haters
« on: July 22, 2008, 01:34 AM »
We all love to hate Windows (or a version of it), but where's the Linux hate? Say no more, the Linux Hater's Blog has you covered, where 'Linux users' are labeled 'lusers' for short. Even ZDNet's Jeremy Allison adds his take on what's good to hate about Linux:
Reading the LinuxHaters blog is a wonderful way to waste an afternoon. The premise behind it is that Linux is so awful that the blogger must rant about a particular problem they have had with the operating system, and describe it in great detail at least once per day. Every reply is labeled a “flame”, and the people responding don’t seem to know (or maybe they just don’t care) that the whole blog itself is a way to goad fanatical Linux supporters into attacking the author. Usually they complain that the author just “doesn’t get it” as to why Linux really does work well in this particular case. I must confess I enjoy reading the replies sometimes more than the blog posts themselves....

LinuxHater really doesn’t hate Linux, despite the name. No one takes that much time to point out flaws in a product that they completely loathe and despise. The complaints are really cries of frustration with a system that just doesn’t quite do what is desired (albeit well disguised). A friend pointed out to me that the best way to parse LinuxHaters blog is to treat it as a series of bug reports. A perl script could probably parse out the useful information from them and log them as technical bug reports to the projects LinuxHater is writing about. Deep down, I believe LinuxHater really loves Linux, and wants it to succeed.

wreckedcarzz

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Linux needs more haters
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 01:59 AM »
The only reason I don't like Linux is the lack of games and the poor graphic/sound card support. Just because I don't have an integrated POS doesn't mean I should have to go through hoops to get decent window rendering and a good resolution!

But yea, kinda surprised... no one ever b*tches about *nix...

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2008, 03:48 AM »
It's good for linux users/developers to realize what's wrong with the OS. Even though I think the guy can get overly agressive (I don't think linux is THAT unnusable), he does make good points.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 03:25 PM »

But yea, kinda surprised... no one ever b*tches about *nix...
-wreckedcarzz (July 22, 2008, 01:59 AM)

I don't think there's a lack of pith in the Linux camp. Spend some time on the IRC channels or at a local LUG meeting and you'll see plenty of fur flying. (And that's before the drinking starts!) Or better yet, take a look at some of the "debate" raging around KDE 4.0 if you want to see just how ugly the Linux crowd can sometimes get. That one goes beyond anything I've ever seen directed at Redmond.

Still, it does seem that there is an unspoken agreement among The Anointed that "family business" should not be discussed in the presence of the Un-churched. So maybe there's a point to LinuxHaters after all. After I visited LH and looked around I have come to the conclusion that most of the snarling is done with tongue placed firmly in cheek. Fun to read at any rate. What can I say - I bookmarked it!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 03:29 PM by 40hz »

Lashiec

• Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2008, 07:15 PM »
The Unix Haters even have a handbook... ;D

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 10:25 AM »
The Unix Haters even have a handbook... ;D

Well...that's certainly a lot more documentation than most Linux distros provide.  ;D

P.S. Thanks for that link! I just gave it a skim. Priceless! (And funny!) :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

justice

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 03:29 AM »
For noe to hate linux you must first take it serious as an alternative.  :P The site is funny at times though, not Joel on software quality but nice find.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 03:50 AM by justice »

urlwolf

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 04:59 AM »
Great blog.
I agree with most of what his criticisms.
Still, I think if you do any web-related programming (client-server) linux must be your home.

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Charter Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 01:22 PM »
Aargh, Zaine you beat me to it.

I'm glad somebody is making some valid points about the shortcomings of Linux, instead of the run-of-the-mill bile that falls out of slashdot every twelve seconds... even if some of his points are a little sharp.

No one takes that much time to point out flaws in a product that they completely loathe and despise.
All too true.

jgpaiva

• Global Moderator
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 03:48 PM »
I've been reading the blog since zaiine posted this, and I'm very glad to see linux users recognizing the usefulness of it.
I still think that sometimes too much "hate" floats around the place (well, I guess that's the idea), but he sure points lots of the stuff that anoys me in linux and my linux-using friends often don't "get".
Let's see if it gets some real success and doesn't fall on deaf ears, so that soon we can all move to linux and make a www.linux.donationcoder.com section ;)

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
  • Tell me something you don't know...
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2008, 09:23 PM »
It's about time.

The "holier-than-thou" BS "FOSS or die" "Linux can do no wrong" idiocy that's been around for so long has been such a massive turn-off.

I suppose a certain degree of it was necessary to keep momentum and things moving along, but it's refreshing now to hear some kind of temperment or balance.

Still, I think if you do any web-related programming (client-server) linux must be your home.
-urlwolf

I think you kind of need to be careful when saying things like this. Honestly, I have to flat out disagree. "Must be" was a poor choice of words.

Linux is an excellent OS for a web server, and certainly does a very good job at many things. However, it's not always the right OS for the job.

For Web 2.0 type sites where profits per user can be very low, a free OS and server software can help keep costs down, and Linux is an excellent choice.

For highly profitable sites where the costs of the OS and server software don't matter, Linux loses it's free advantage, and there are much better alternatives depending on what you need.

For 100% uptime, Linux is the wrong choice. That's Solaris with Sun hardware. You can't swap out a mainboard with the server still running with Linux. You can with Solaris. But you'll need to pay highly for well educated people to do it.

When the primary cost is development, then Windows is an excellent choice with ASP.NET.

If you need to run a DNS server, Linux is the wrong choice. So is Windows. BSD is the right one. It's TCP/IP stack is superior and can handle loads that would bring other OSes to their knees.

There are good things and bad things with each OS.

That people are finally bringing out into the open some of the bad things about Linux is good for Linux as it will point out the weaknesses and maybe someday that elusive Linux desktop for the masses may become a reality.

The blog is radical, but then again, perhaps it's exactly that radical take that's need to help balance out the gushing/obsequious praise that we've been subject to so far.

Slow Down Music - Where I commit thought crimes...

Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong. - John Diefenbaker

urlwolf

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2008, 05:46 AM »
Thanks renegade for an excellent post.
We run freeBSD on the server; it's not only TCP/IP, it's also mysql performance (20% better than linux according to some benchmarks).

When the primary cost is development, then Windows is an excellent choice with ASP.NET.

I have to admit I have never tried ASP.NET, but this statement is surprising. Which start-ups or top-100 sites are running on ASP.NET? In the startup world, development speed is everything. If what you say is true, ASP.NET would be under every startup's hood. I don't think that's the case, more like they tend to use PHP/django/rails.

Still, the fastest framework seems to be seaside (smalltalk). But's that's a left-field choice.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2008, 09:04 AM »
For 100% uptime, Linux is the wrong choice. That's Solaris with Sun hardware. You can't swap out a mainboard with the server still running with Linux. You can with Solaris. But you'll need to pay highly for well educated people to do it.

I'm not exactly sure what Sun means when they claim the ability to swap out a mainboard with the server still running. But I suspect it it might be a bit of a marketing ploy - and for a few reasons.

1. Mainboard is a loaded term that can mean anything. It can be a complete server in a blade-type server rack. IBM has trademarked the term "blade" so you would need to call your "blade" something else. (Pizza-slice maybe? "Petal" in the new "Advanced Sunflower Farm"? That one even sounds green!). Anyway, hot-swap backplane systems have been around for years. And Sun didn't invent them. If you pull out a server blade, that server is down even if your site is still up on the rest of your rack.

2. Mainboard does not equal Motherboard. A "mainboard" can can contain just RAM modules, or drive controllers. It does not necessarily hold the CPU or CPUs. If you pull the CPUs, your server is down regardless of whether or not you still have AC running through the chassis. If Sun found a way to run a server without a CPU, they would be awarded the Nobel Prize. Or would be if they weren't smart enough to shake down Intel and AMD for multi-mega to bury their discovery first!

3. Hot-swappping components in a live device (note: many companies have systems that support hot RAM, disk drive, and card swapping) does not require a highly trained person to do it. What it does require is somebody that has been shown how to do it a few times, or a technician that can RTFM. There's nothing complicated about it, but certain steps have to be followed in a specific order to avoid making a mess. Just like making coffee: filter first then add coffee...

Support for high-end devices from boutique vendors doesn't have to be expensive. It just is. I do support for the "big iron." I charge a pretty decent rate. I don't actually need to. But the customer is willing to pay it so I'd be pretty foolish to buck the going rate. And yes, I am "highly trained" but I don't often need to know anywhere near as much as I do to fix a modern server. Most of them diagnose themselves. (i.e. Option Card-01 in Slot-16: hardware failure***) Some of them even make their own service call! Scary...

Now is using Linux for a web server the "wrong" choice if you want 100% uptime? I think that all depends. Linux comes in a lot of flavors. You have to look at the individual distributions. CentOS, RHEL, and SLED can, and have been used for critical deployments. Their service record is excellent. Using CentOS shows you're done your homework. If you're seriously thinking about running your web farm using Sabayon as your distro, then you've probably been out drinking.

Is BSD better? Depends on who you ask - and more importantly, what expertise is available in your area. If you're in sunny California, look no further than the BSD camp. That's what gets used out there anyway. 8) If you're in Redhat country, think different.

Getting 100% uptime is more a matter of strategy and redundancy than anything else. All hardware will fail eventually. So the smart thing to do is think in multiples - get two (or more) servers and set them up in a failover configuration.

It's not hard to do. Got a couple of old laptops floating around? Try this:

Setting Up A High-Availability Load Balancer (With Failover and Session Support) With HAProxy/Heartbeat On Fedora 8

Version 1.0
Author: Oliver Meyer <o [dot] meyer [at] projektfarm [dot] de>
Last edited 02/21/2008

This document describes how to set up a two-node load balancer in an active/passive configuration with HAProxy and heartbeat on Fedora 8. The load balancer acts between the user and two (or more) Apache web servers that hold the same content. The load balancer passes the requests to the web servers and it also checks their health. If one of them is down, all requests will automatically be redirected to the remaining web server(s). In addition to that, the two load balancer nodes monitor each other using heartbeat. If the master fails, the slave becomes the master - users won't notice any disruption of the service. HAProxy is session-aware - you can use it with any web application that makes use of sessions like forums, shopping carts, etc.

Web link to the full article at:
http://www.howtoforg...xy-heartbeat-fedora8

Like Gypsy Rose Lee used to say. "It ain't whatcha got - it's how you use it that counts,"

(BTW: I agree with you. BSD is a better choice for a server OS. At least for now.  ;))
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 10:41 AM by 40hz »

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2008, 09:40 AM »
It's about time.

The "holier-than-thou" BS "FOSS or die" "Linux can do no wrong" idiocy that's been around for so long has been such a massive turn-off.

I suppose a certain degree of it was necessary to keep momentum and things moving along, but it's refreshing now to hear some kind of temperment or balance.

You are absolutely right about that. We're all sick of it.

But it's also important not to automatically lump Linux in with the whole GNU-FOSS Church of the Rebirth by Fire as led by the ever righteous High Priest Richard Stallman.

Stallman had a brilliant insight. He was right. And we owe him. Unfortunately, he never seemed to grasp that "the perfect is the enemy of the good." A lot of good things can be accomplished if you don't insist on everything being perfect and selfless. Sometimes very good things can come out of less than noble motivations. Richard Stallman doesn't see it that way.

FOSS and Linux are no longer revolutionary. Today, they're just one more offering in a smorgasbord of usable technologies. Mr. Stallman, and his avatars, don't understand that the revolution is over, the time for shrill rhetoric has passed, and the need for detente has begun.

Most of the Linux crowd believes that and acts accordingly. There's just a few VCIWs that continue to poison the dialog.

So let's raise our glasses to RMS as we walk away. His integrity and motivations were never in question. Just his notion of how to do it.

Too bad he never learned to lighten up.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 09:42 AM by 40hz »

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2008, 11:16 PM »
Thanks renegade for an excellent post.
We run freeBSD on the server; it's not only TCP/IP, it's also mysql performance (20% better than linux according to some benchmarks).

I have to admit I have never tried ASP.NET, but this statement is surprising. Which start-ups or top-100 sites are running on ASP.NET? In the startup world, development speed is everything. If what you say is true, ASP.NET would be under every startup's hood. I don't think that's the case, more like they tend to use PHP/django/rails.

Still, the fastest framework seems to be seaside (smalltalk). But's that's a left-field choice.

The thing with ASP.NET vs. Ruby on Rails (or many others) is that it scales. MySpace runs on ASP.NET. Very large applications/sites can't run on RoR or some others.

For most startups, any cost at all is a cost, so using RoR is an excellent choice. They guys that start it are bootstrapping, so their time is equity that they're sinking into it, whereas the dollars are more efficiently working with more servers and power than if they'd chosen a Windows server. If the business succeeds and you outgrow RoR, great! Rewrite it in something else -- you've already made it there. RoR is a fantastic way to get an application up and running quickly. But it doesn't scale... and the RoR guys don't care.

I've seen more than a few applications that ran many many LAMP stack servers in the far back-end with Windows servers in the front for the web interface. This is a great setup as you get all the storage and goodness basically free, while your smaller front end can undergo quick and easy changes (relatively).

Again, it all depends on your situation. What are the priorities, and how do you best meet them?

For Sun, Solaris has "zones", so you can zone out a board with the server still running, swap the board, then rezone it back. The upshot is that you have the server running the whole time with 0% downtime. THAT is some serious sexy stuff! :)

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2008, 11:37 PM »
I've seen more than a few applications that ran many many LAMP stack servers in the far back-end with Windows servers in the front for the web interface. This is a great setup as you get all the storage and goodness basically free, while your smaller front end can undergo quick and easy changes (relatively).

Now that's my kind of hack! Very smart (if you MUST use ASP) and very sweet. :Thmbsup:

Of course there's nothing that prevents your "other" servers from undergoing quick & easy changes if you know what you're doing. ;)

For Sun, Solaris has "zones", so you can zone out a board with the server still running, swap the board, then rezone it back. The upshot is that you have the server running the whole time with 0% downtime. THAT is some serious sexy stuff! :)

Sex aside, what exactly is on that board? Is it a full server or what?

Sorry if I sound dumb. My experience with Sun is limited to some work with Solaris OS and one brief but enchanting afternoon spent with a Sparc Station (talk about sex appeal!) way back in the late 90's.  8)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2008, 09:30 AM by 40hz »

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2008, 10:35 AM »
Going back to my earlier comment about detente:

Microsoft gives Apache cash to promote open source
By Elizabeth Montalbano, IDG News Service, 07/25/08

Microsoft on Friday expanded its support for the open-source community by giving money to the Apache Software Foundation, the first time it has given money to the long-standing open-source project.

http://www.linuxworl...s-linux-applications

Encouraging, although the caveat concerning Greeks and gifts was never so true as when you're dealing with they guys over in Redmond. See: http://en.wikipedia....xtend_and_extinguish

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2008, 01:41 PM »
OK, that's it.

I'm not reading the LinuxHater's blog anymore.
It's taking up too much of my time, and is just raising my blood pressure.
I appreciate the technical points made and some of the commenters (err... flamers...) have some valid points for both sides, but... it all gets drowned out by the flaming noise raised to a fever pitch you only see in politics and religion, and the more I read, the more I am plagued with visions of bile-foaming MOUTHS shouting and spitting and drooling all over each other.

I am sure the guy who started this blog had some good intentions, maybe he was sick of the hypocrites, turncoats and misinformation in the Linux community (and who wouldn't be?...) and decided to do something about it.
But now he seems like a Nero, sitting on his fur-lined blog header, smugly watching the gladiators slaughter each other in the comments arena, all the while watching for fresh blood to splatter and incite the crowds even more, and maybe even planning to one day burn the whole thing down to cobble up something even more opulent.

I am thankful that somebody has the guts to peel back a few layers of geek optimism and show off some Linux and OSS's running sores, but where I thought it could be for diagnosis of the disease, instead it's just another sickening display for the cameras.

I may be wrong, but that's how I see it.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2008, 09:41 AM »
OK, that's it.

I'm not reading the LinuxHater's blog anymore.
It's taking up too much of my time, and is just raising my blood pressure.

Very valid points. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that many of the posters up on LH don't "get" what it is about and decided it's an open invitation to start slagging the Penguin. Kinda like the crowd that got into the whole Vanna White bashing thing some years back. What started out as a lame talk show joke turned into a full blown character assassination binge that spawned a minor article/book industry. Sad really...

Then again, much of the Linux jingoist nonsense is the product of relative newcomers to FOSS who think they've discovered "The Truth" and are eager to "prove" their enlightenment - along with making a narcissistic nod to their own image of just how "cool" they are..

Once again, Spider Robinson hit it on the head when he observed that nothing really good ever survives being discovered.

I'll still continue to read it. I'm involved with Linux so I might as well hear it up on LH. At least I'm prepared when I run into it at a client site.

As far as blood pressure is concerned, I've found a brisk walk with the dog or a conversation with an intelligent and very lovely redhead works wonders. (Got one of each. Highly recommended!)

When all else fails there's still always "sex and drugs and rock and roll." ( C'mon, two out of three ain't bad! ;))
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 12:29 PM by 40hz »

Renegade

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Renegade Minds
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2008, 10:04 PM »

Now that's my kind of hack! Very smart (if you MUST use ASP) and very sweet. :Thmbsup:

Of course there's nothing that prevents your "other" servers from undergoing quick & easy changes if you know what you're doing. ;)

Sex aside, what exactly is on that board? Is it a full server or what?

Sorry if I sound dumb. My experience with Sun is limited to some work with Solaris OS and one brief but enchanting afternoon spent with a Sparc Station (talk about sex appeal!) way back in the late 90's.  8)

Not talking about typical PC servers or workstations there... It's about the real deal big ones that you get from Sun with multiple boards, CPUs, etc. etc.

They're heavy duty machines that you put in data centers for things like banks, etc. Think massive data server and that's the right direction.

You can rezone, rip out a board, then rezone back. Solaris in that environment is simply the best you can get. Zero downtime for real, no lie.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 03:20 PM »
Guess Sun doesn't think so  8)

July 25, 2008
Sun's New Web Stack Shines on Linux
By Sean Michael Kerner

Much of the open source community relies on the popular LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP) application stack, a setup that traditionally has been offered through Linux vendors.

Sun Microsystems is now joining the party with its own take on the LAMP stack -- one that could pose a challenge to the LAMP offerings from Linux vendors, since it's aimed at users of Linux as well as Sun Solaris. Eventually, it will support Windows and Mac OS X, too.

Officially called the Web Stack by Sun, the new enterprise "AMP" (Apache, MySQL and PHP) stack also aims to create a new revenue stream from Linux for Sun.

"We've now made the commitment to provide full enterprise support for the AMP stack on Solaris and Linux this year and probably early next year, on Windows and Mac OS X," Ken Drachnik, community development and marketing manager for Sun's open source group, told InternetNews.com.

"The key here is we're now expanding our open source model and providing open source not just on distributions from Sun, but we're integrating components from other open source communities, providing version control and a regular release cycle for other OSes," he said.

Not all flavors of Linux will be supported initially, however. Drachnik said Sun would first provide the Web Stack on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, with other distributions, like Ubuntu Linux, to follow.

"We have a good relationship with Ubuntu and we'll get there over time," Drachnik said. Sun has provided hardware support for Ubuntu since at least 2006.

The offering builds on Sun's previous enterprise AMP stack for Solaris users, which Drachnik said had been geared specifically for Solaris developers who wanted an integrated stack without the need to cobble one together for themselves.

With the new release, Sun is banking that developers will be enticed by the fact that the company's new Web Stack offers standardized components across Linux as well as Solaris -- and ultimately Windows and OS X. Typically, many develop on one operating system and then deploy on another, which can make development difficult.

Full article at: http://www.serverwat.../article.php/3761351

zridling

• Friend of the Site
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 10:11 PM »
This 'haters' blog is over, as of this announcement -- http://linuxhaters.b...com/2008/10/eof.html

Too bad. The dude was good.

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2008, 04:33 AM »
I knew it: https://www.donation....msg122820#msg122820
After the post where he asked for suggestions I asked myself "Jeez, is he running out of ideas already?!?"
Sure, he'll be missed and I am sure others will take up the slack, but I don't care two bits either way.

I agree with the rant about Pulse Audio though. Absolutely stupid idea.

40hz

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2008, 02:56 PM »
Although there were some excellent rants, plus the occasional jab that drew blood (Yes Edvard - Pulse Audio must DIE!), the whole gestalt of the thing was starting to get a little bit old. Because once you get past the shock value, you ultimately wind up talking about the exact same issues that are being raised on most other Linux websites and blogs. The main difference was that LinuxHaters did it with a bit more flair.

I must admit I appreciated the EOF blow-off post where he said:

"So in true open source fashion, as the maintainer of this project, I am going to arbitrarily drop off the face off the of this earth for purely selfish reasons, and leave the entire cause in limbo. That is how open source projects truly die."

That statement was nothing short of brilliant. Any surrealist worthy of the name would have been proud to pen that jewel!

Still, I think he was smart to pull the plug when he did. He got everybody talking. Which is what it was all about to begin with.

You know what? I think I'm gonna miss it...

Edvard

• Coding Snacks Author
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 03:17 PM »
hehe- He needs a little javascript that plays this wave file when you open the page.

...And us fanboys should post this one
;D