ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"Price as Signal" - very interesting piece

<< < (4/4)

tsaint:
"I must admit AllOfMP3 seems really quite slick ... getting a bit carried away over there (LOL)

Спасибо Tony"

Its good, isn't it?

And thanks for the good wishes -Cnach60 to you too - but I'm guessing Cnach60 is russian for "happy 60th" (birthday) and Id like to point out Im slightly younger than that.:)

Carol Haynes:
No - its Russian for "Thanks" - pronounced spas-eeba

tsaint:
in that case, ur welcome then.

Hirudin:
Oh, something I wish I would have mentioned earlier...

If you're going to get MP3s, get them using "alt preset standard" encoding if you can (best quality to size ratio). I hate using things that are "standard" but this one is worth it. I think it's an option with allofmp3 and I know it's what emusic uses...

BTW, the album "Now That's What I Call Christmas" is a good Christmas double CD set if anyone's looking...

Carol Haynes:
Oh, something I wish I would have mentioned earlier...

If you're going to get MP3s, get them using "alt preset standard" encoding if you can (best quality to size ratio). I hate using things that are "standard" but this one is worth it. I think it's an option with allofmp3 and I know it's what emusic uses...-Hirudin (December 15, 2005, 08:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

You seem to be able to do pretty much what you like with allofmp3 (see screen grabs below)

BTW, the album "Now That's What I Call Christmas" is a good Christmas double CD set if anyone's looking...

--- End quote ---

WOW - that is certainly a Christmas collection and a half - trouble is if I bought it then by the time I got to the end of it I'd be ready to slit my wrists ("Bah! Humbug!" are my middle names).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version