ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

"Price as Signal" - very interesting piece

<< < (3/4) > >>

tsaint:
Has anyone used AllofMP3 ?

Is it reasonable to pay by credit card (do they handle payments or are they outsourced to somewhere that feels a little safer to give away card details to?)
-Carol Haynes (December 15, 2005, 03:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, I've been using them/it for about 9 months.
Go to http://www.assist.ru/eng/  for the company that handles credit card transactions. There is a paypal alternative, but from memory its unavailable more than available (just my experience)
In the last 9 months I havent had any bogus items on my credit card (famous last words?)

Carol Haynes:
Thanks - they look Kosher - but it is always difficult to tell these days isn't it.

I'll use a card I never use these days and see what happens ...

Followup ...

That was easy ... quick easy downloads too by email.

Hirudin:
PayPal is easy, you can pay $10, $15, $25, or $50 at a time.

I haven't had any problems with them. Well, one problem, they doubled their prices (they used to charge 1ยข per megabyte).

tsaint, have you used mp3search?

tsaint:
re mp3search - yep, but Im not as keen on it as allofmp3. A month ago, the site went very wonky too, which didnt engender a lot of trust. Still, trying to find artists I come across (eg from pandora), it helps to be able to search several sites
tony

Carol Haynes:
I must admit AllOfMP3 seems really quite slick ... getting a bit carried away over there (LOL)

Спасибо Tony

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version