ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Open Containing Folder

<< < (5/9) > >>

lanux128:
i'm glad to see that it works. as for the hotkey, the script will show the menu only if the middle-click is on the titlebar elsewhere middle-click should work as normal. :)

@ewemoa: hotkey detection is a bit tricky with AHK but it could made configurable instead.

@cmpm: i'm not familiar with ipoint but does the function to tile open windows requires middle-click on the caption/titlebar?

Note: just to clarify things, i've tested the script with the latest version - 1.0.47.06 so if it doesn't work, please provide more details such as AHK version, Windows version and the conflicting programs. :)

cmpm:
No, just middle click anywhere and ipoint will tile the windows, including the title bar.

ipoint is microsoft's software for their mice
you knew that probably

Anyway ipoint disables CopyCap and Captain as far as using the middle click on the title bar. Which can easily be worked around by changing one of the programs function for the middle click.

So it's not a big deal. Thought I would mention it in case it wasn't working for someone.

lanux128:
Anyway ipoint disables CopyCap and Captain as far as using the middle click on the title bar. Which can easily be worked around by changing one of the programs function for the middle click.-cmpm (November 01, 2008, 11:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

okay, now i understand. the iPoint program has a higher priority in intercepting the mouse-clicks than AHK. so if you're in mood for some testing, you can place the following line in the AHK script and see if that solves the problem.

--- ---#InstallMouseHook

cmpm:
ehh, no go
i put it after
'#NoTrayIcon'
is their a different place for it?

lanux128:
well it seems that iPoint retains the upper-hand but at least we tried. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version