ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: AHK Coding Snack Idea: Deluxe AHK Script Manager (AXEM)

<< < (7/14) > >>

justice:
Revision: 21
Date: 14:55:34, 03 November 2008
* changed download link to zip so support-files can be used
* readded third party code as externals
* fixed resizing issues

Yes download is still from reply 3. What do you think it needs before I should post it to the Lifehacker coders google group?

Am thinking it would be a good idea to add a Compile... and Package.. option as well. (package would zip all files except .ini.)

justice:
Revision: 29
* Added Publish Option to script context menu: create a publish.bat in the project's folder containing commands you want to run. For example: zip and upload to webspace. I'll use this myself to automate building new versions of axem.
* Added Compile & Publish option to both compile and publish the ahk script.
* No longer being asked to choose source folder when writing settings.
* Writing settings on exiting
* Listview performance improvement
* Added example publishing scripts that are used for Axem releases
* summaries are now cleared when no comment is found
* wait for compiling and publishing to finish before continueing
* Completed keyboard hotkeys
* If no new folder selected, Axem now correctly rescans current folder instead of defaulting to axem's folder

mouser:
When i run axem.ahk it exits immediately (is it closing itself i think!). if i run exe no such problem.

Suggestion: maybe put the helper .ahk scripts in a subdirectory?

justice:
Try it now i just changed some code that might have caused it in the latest revision. If that fails, delete the settings file.
WRT subfolders, I'd like to know how people organise autohotkey projects.
do you have a seperate folder for the exe files, the releases etc? Would it be a good idea to look for compiled scripts and use that folder to compile the script to?

I can imagine the following scenarios:
1. compiled scripts + ahk scripts + zips are in project root, manually creating zip files for releases
2. ahks in rootfolder (.\), compiled scripts in subfolder (for example .\compiled)
3. source in subfolder and compiled scripts in a different subfolder (.\ahk; .\compiled). This would be hard to detect.
4. project doesn't have a structure yet.

mouser:
what i meant in my suggestion was that axem has some helper scripts and it might confuse people which one they are supposed to run, so i was thinking to put these axem helpers in a subdirectory like helpers/

justice do you need a justice.dcmembers.com web page where you can host your ahk scripts?  seems like it would be a good idea.

still doing the behavior -- it asks for settings directory and then exits.  in fact now its not saving settings at all.
(maybe you should avoid putting axem.ahk in the list)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version