ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: AHK Coding Snack Idea: Deluxe AHK Script Manager (AXEM)

<< < (11/14) > >>

justice:
Wow excellent work Ryan!

tomos:
I wrote some code for starting scripts when Axem launches. It will save the checked scripts to the .ini file, when Axem is reloaded it will read the .ini file and restart all of the scripts that were running before.

Add "GoSub, RunStartup" after "GoSub, ShowWindow"

1 Add the RunStartup subroutine...

--- Code: AutoIt --- 2 Add the following code to the "READINI" subroutine...   

--- Code: AutoIt --- 3 And add the following code to the "WRITEINI" subroutine...   

--- Code: AutoIt --- -Ryan_S (January 17, 2009, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

this would be great  :)

I'm looking at the AHK file
so I Add "GoSub, RunStartup" after "GoSub, ShowWindow"I add 1 directly after "GoSub, RunStartup"
I add 2 directly after "GoSub READINI"
I add 3 directly after "GoSub WRITEINI" -
but I see there's two of them ... the first is followed by "Winhide", the second with "Gosub, ButtonRescan"
so I go for the first

Well that works (I'm a bit gobsmacked - not that it shouldnt work - but maybe that it shouldnt work if I do it lol)
so thanks for that Ryan_S  :Thmbsup: :)

Afterthoughts:
I hope I used the most recent AHK version :-\
On a different note, there's something in this post that seems to block previewing it after the first preview - I tried in opera and then FF. First I thought it was with all posts but it 's only with this one - who knows, maybe it's a friday night thing ... maybe it's that I emptied the code boxes in the quote

tomos:
since I added that code (see last post)
when I minimise or click hide button on axem it seems to close completely - It's not in the sys tray and I cant find it in Proccess Explorer. I dont think this is expected behaviour, it used to show in the tray anyway

Oddly, I just noticed - if I close the axem window it then shows in the tray :D

Ryan_S:
You might want to check where you added that code.

1 should be added as it's own subroutine. check that where you added it is below the calls at the top. it should be between "Gosub, wait" and "Showwindow:" approx line 46.

2 should be added to the READINI subroutine, the actual line is about 321, and the code should be between the READINI:
 and Return

3 should be added to the WRITEINI subroutine, the line is about 341, as above the code should be between WRITEINI: and Return

The "Gosub, WRITEINI" is just the call to that subroutine. If you add it where you did it will not be called every time that subroutine runs. That probably explains your problems.

justice:
I'll try and have a look at this this week and release it with Axem if that's ok by Ryan, might save you the hassle of trying to get it to work :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version