ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

OCR too expensive? Try freeloaders!

<< < (4/4)

Deozaan:
So in other words, perhaps a more clear topic is:

If you can't afford OCRw (Optical Character Recognition) to help in automatically creating a bunch of MySpace accounts, then get a bunch of freeloaders (people coming for cracks) to do the work for you!

tomos:
So in other words, perhaps a more clear topic is:

If you can't afford OCRw (Optical Character Recognition) to help in automatically creating a bunch of MySpace accounts, then get a bunch of freeloaders (people coming for cracks) to do the work for you!
-Deozaan (October 24, 2008, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

Deozaan - you the the job as official translator for when scancode posts in future!

Darwin:
Deozaan - you the the job as official translator for when scancode posts in future!
-tomos (October 24, 2008, 01:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:
--- End quote ---

To be honest, I didn't understand this topic either until mouser explained. :-[

Curt:
--- End quote ---

To be honest, I didn't understand this topic either until mouser explained. :-[
-Deozaan (October 24, 2008, 02:48 PM)
--- End quote ---
- and I didn't understand it until you, Deozaan explained it  :-[  But then again, I never go to myspace and don't understand why anyone would want a lot of fake accounts such place?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version