ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Free printable shopping lists - neat idea

<< < (3/4) > >>

dexter111:
Hey, thanks for that link. I just signed up and I'm giving it a try. The only thing I can't figure out is when I create a task it doesn't show up on the Today page as due. I created a task due today but Today shows nothing due. The funny thing is that in the left sidebar it shows the task as due. I notice there is no help on the site and no contact info.
--- End quote ---

hmm I never noticed that problem until today. I've noticed they've been upgrading the site recently... maybe they screwed something up along the way.

dexter111:
Hey, looks like its been fixed. When I add a new todo item with today's date it's immediately shown on the today screen.

adal01:
Check out this interactive grocery list . It's a neat idea but needs a mobile app to go with it.

I hate printable lists that I have to write down because I always lose them before I make it to the store.

I need one that can read bar codes that way I would never have to do anything. :-)

MilesAhead:
I think some of the supermarkets had online shopping in actuality.  You bought stuff just like you would at an online bookstore.  Then they charged a delivery fee on top.  I think they discontinued because 1) cost of gasoline went way up and 2) it killed impulse buying while searching for the stuff on your list. A lot tougher to get lost in an online store. ;)

mouser:
One really nice thing about http://www.freeprintablegrocerylist.com/ is that you can download the lists in .doc format and they are really easy to edit and customize (if you have MS Word that is).  It's nice to make a custom grocery list of stuff you regularly shop for.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version