ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Things your kids will never know - old school tech!

<< < (12/35) > >>

f0dder:
Ugh, I can't stand longhand writing style. Might be fast to write in, but it's darn hard to read sometimes... one would suppose I'm good at reading it since I work at post.dk, manually typing in the receiver for letters the OCR system can't handle. But it's more a matter of pattern recognition than actually reading the darn crud :)

Edvard:
manually typing in the receiver for letters the OCR system can't handle.
--- End quote ---
Hey, there's a solution for the CAPTCHA problem!

f0dder:
manually typing in the receiver for letters the OCR system can't handle.
--- End quote ---
Hey, there's a solution for the CAPTCHA problem!-Edvard (October 27, 2008, 11:07 AM)
--- End quote ---
You'd probably have to outsource it to India or China, though - we're ~$26/hour, iirc.

Deozaan:
(And a more polite time, too. It's very weird to hear people talking on the phone in the public restroom while taking a dump.)-zridling (October 26, 2008, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hate working in phone support and hearing the customer use & flush the toilet while talking to me...  :sick:

Darwin:
(And a more polite time, too. It's very weird to hear people talking on the phone in the public restroom while taking a dump.)-zridling (October 26, 2008, 04:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hate working in phone support and hearing the customer use & flush the toilet while talking to me...  :sick:
-Deozaan (October 27, 2008, 02:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Please tell me that this is not true  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version