ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Screenshot Captor download version

(1/2) > >>

twl845:
Hi to all, I have just downloaded and installed Screenshot Captor. On the web page it says the latest release is V2.42.01 as of August, where you click download. The version that is downloaded however is V2.32.02. No big deal, but which is right, and if there is a V2.42.01, is there a place to update? Thanks in advance.

mouser:
Hi twl845, and welcome to the site.

The latest beta verstion is 2.43.01 and is the first link on the top left of this page:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/index.html

The confusion is because i sometimes release a beta version (like this one is) in an effort to get some testing reports before i officially publicly release it as a new version, which means there are 2 versions available, the last stable version and then the new beta version.

4wd:
Hi to all, I have just downloaded and installed Screenshot Captor. On the web page it says the latest release is V2.42.01 as of August, where you click download. The version that is downloaded however is V2.32.02. No big deal, but which is right, and if there is a V2.42.01, is there a place to update? Thanks in advance.
-twl845 (October 20, 2008, 04:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

Aren't they actually saying that what's advertised on the site is 2.42.01, (last stable), but when they downloaded and installed it, it reported version 2.32.02 ?

twl845:
Hi twl845, and welcome to the site.

The latest beta verstion is 2.43.01 and is the first link on the top left of this page:
https://www.donationcoder.com/Software/Mouser/screenshotcaptor/index.html

The confusion is because i sometimes release a beta version (like this one is) in an effort to get some testing reports before i officially publicly release it as a new version, which means there are 2 versions available, the last stable version and then the new beta version.

-mouser (October 21, 2008, 03:40 AM)
--- End quote ---
Hi Mouser, Thanks for responding. I think you misread my post. It's V2.42.01.

simakuutio:
At Screeenshot captor webpage, this link no longer work/exist:

Color Cop Tool (ext. link)

No big deal anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version