ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR window narrows by itself at random

(1/3) > >>

Lashiec:
So, I've observed some weird behaviour in FARR during the last versions. When I run it for the first time, the window is a perfectly wide floating thing on my desktop, which I really like because it offers me more information about the links at a glance, like so:

But, as time passes and I use the system as normal, I observed that the window ends up narrowed like this:

The only explanation I can find for this is that the window loses part of its width due to a change in desktop resolution, probably triggered by some full-screen game or video. Is there a way to stop this to happen?

d4ni:
Run games at your native resolution ;) Full screen video shouldn't change the resolution. Other than that, I am out of suggestions so wait for Mouser's reply :)

SoldOnParadise:
I too am having this same problem. It might just be a coincidence, but I first noticed the narrowing right after watching a movie in full screen.

SoldOnParadise:
As a follow-up to my previous post, my window keeps getting smaller as time goes on. Anybody else having this problem with FARR in VISTA?

mouser:
can you try a different skin and see if the problem goes away or persists?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version