ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Tray Icon ..

<< < (2/3) > >>

ewemoa:
FWIW, I look at tray icons in some cases to see if certain things are running -- I know this doesn't work out in all situations, but it's been useful for me enough to want to leave at least FARR's icon visible.

d4ni:
FWIW, I look at tray icons in some cases to see if certain things are running -- I know this doesn't work out in all situations, but it's been useful for me enough to want to leave at least FARR's icon visible.
-ewemoa (November 02, 2008, 09:48 AM)
--- End quote ---
Well, we have the Task Manager for that :) Besides, you should always have FARR running, no icon should be required to check if it is ;)

lanux128:
i prefer the tray-icon to be visible during the initial use after installation. let the user disable it manually, when they become much more familiar with Farr.

ewemoa:
Well, we have the Task Manager for that :)
-d4ni (November 02, 2008, 06:24 PM)
--- End quote ---
Not sure I follow this -- unless I have the Task Manager window open all of the time, wouldn't I have to perform a series of actions to check whether FARR is running?

Besides, you should always have FARR running, no icon should be required to check if it is ;)

--- End quote ---
When doing plugin development, I don't always end up having FARR running -- sometimes it goes away and sometimes I terminate the process :)

lanux128:
When doing plugin development, I don't always end up having FARR running -- sometimes it goes away and sometimes I terminate the process-ewemoa (November 02, 2008, 09:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

for these cases, jgpaiva had made a work-around AHK script here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version