ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Rats! MS Auto Updates Got Me Again!

<< < (3/7) > >>

40hz:
Am I the only person who has NEVER had a problem with an update from MS? -Josh (October 18, 2008, 01:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

Josh - please pick, at random, 6 numbers between 1 and 49 and PM them to me. I want some of your luck to rub off on me!  ;D
-Darwin (October 18, 2008, 08:53 AM)
--- End quote ---

13-07-45-02-19-06

Can't say I ever had a 'problem' other than inadvertently saying ok to an IE7 install I didn't actually mean to allow.

Several of my clients did run into that ZoneAlarm issue however. I had a spate of calls about that one.

(P.S. I expect a 15% commission if you hit on those numbers. :lol:)

Deozaan:
I've had problems. Some Windows Updates have caused my PC to blue screen upon boot. Others have caused various strange issues.

It doesn't happen to me often, but it has happened more than once.

J-Mac:
I've had problems. Some Windows Updates have caused my PC to blue screen upon boot. Others have caused various strange issues.

It doesn't happen to me often, but it has happened more than once.
-Deozaan (October 18, 2008, 08:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good!  Oh, NOT good that you have problems with updates occasionally!

But that there is someone else in the world who has a problem with their MS updates now and then. (Been hearing from all the folks who just stopped in to gloat!!   ;) )

Jim

CleverCat:
No problem here in 5 years - once there in!  ;D

Grorgy:
No problem here in 5 years - once there in!  ;D
-CleverCat (October 19, 2008, 01:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, I have run into only one problem with sound a year or so ago, but apart from that its been only install issues, the damn things just won't install sometimes.  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version