ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

ConceptDraw MindMap 'v5'

(1/2) > >>

brett:
Looks like you can get ConceptDraw Minpmap v5 for a limited time.

Important, this is V5 and the current is V6

The auto-generated licence key only works with the standalone version of ConceptDraw MindMap 5, and the version currently hosted on the ConceptDraw web site is version 6. If you don't mind being a version behind, you can download the Windows version here and the OS X version here.

Then you need to sign up for a registration key (not a hack, ConceptDraw's web site)
Get Rego Key for ConceptDraw v5

I downloaded (28mb) today, entered name and email, received my rego number immediately on website and email. All good.

screenshots from website (v6)
Large Screenshot (400k)
ConceptDraw MindMap 'v5'

ConceptDraw programs tend to be of very high quality and design.

Other members feedback welcome, and could someone post when this offer expires.

Brett

Dormouse:
ConceptDraw programs tend to be of very high quality and design.-brett (October 17, 2008, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

The one review on the site is pretty damning about it though.

fenixproductions:
There are is one issue related to this offer:
Maybe I read something wrong but idn't buying ov some PC magazine a must?

Those kinds of informations appears on many websites (comments being honest). If this is true then it's nothing really special but an advertisement only.

Dormouse:
Maybe I read something wrong but idn't buying ov some PC magazine a must?-fenixproductions (October 17, 2008, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

Such a purchase is implied in the registration but not required, and you can just say 'other' rather than give one of the listed magazines.

Carol Haynes:
Thanks - it looks interesting (and by the way you seem to be able to upgrade to version 6 if you want to so this provides a cheap way to get version 6).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version