ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Eggnog season is upon us!

<< < (2/12) > >>

Deozaan:
A few years ago my mother bought some Eggnog for the Christmas season. She liked it so much that she just kept buying it until it was out of season and no longer sold. So she started buying chocolate milk instead.

For about three years after that there was always eggnog or chocolate milk in the refrigerator, depending on the season.

cranioscopical:
by sticking a hot poker from the fire into your glass of wine and throw in a couple of spices - but that could be a myth of course-tomos (October 14, 2008, 01:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

I should mull it over, you wouldn't want to myth with a red-hot poker!

Darwin:
I love it - cold straight out of the carton OR on the rocks with some rum... Thus, couldn't really vote  :o

Edvard:
Now you can!  :Thmbsup:

Since I don't drink, I prefer it straight outta the fridge, poured into a glass.
I have heard that drinking it warm is better with the liquor.

Darwin:
Thanks! I've added my vote: Doesn't matter, drink up!

I don't really drink, either (I'll have, at most A beer or A glass of wine when socializing). Blame a misspent youth (as in, I got drinking out of my system a long time ago). I've not heard of drinking eggnog and rum warm - I'll give it a shot (no pun intended) this festive season  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version