ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Eggnog season is upon us!

<< < (6/12) > >>

tomos:
Hehe - this post went from "I love Eggnog" to a "I like this beer" and 4 people voting to dump eggnog down the sink.
 ;D ;D
-Edvard (October 20, 2008, 10:30 AM)
--- End quote ---

but it's 5 to 7 now in the beer versus eggnog fight - the eggnog supporters are many but quiet. The beer lovers are loud but off-topic - how will it turn out this round DING DING .....

40hz:
Part of the problem might be that there are more breweries than eggnoggeries, so there's more to discuss! ;D

But what's big the deal? Eggnog...Ale...(Brunettes...Redheads...) why not just love and savor both? :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

"These are a few of my favorite things...."

Darwin:
OK - I'm going to pour a very tall beer and drop a shooter of eggnog into it... as soon as I get some eggnog.

Edvard:
Part of the problem might be that there are more breweries than eggnoggeries, so there's more to discuss! ;D-40hz
--- End quote ---
I'll give you that one...
But what's big the deal? Eggnog...Ale...(Brunettes...Redheads...) why not just love and savor both?
-40hz
--- End quote ---
Well, you can keep your beer and the shot of rum for the eggnog as well, that's not my thing.
I simply noted that it was the season for eggnog, whereas beer goes year-round.

I noted however that the brunette is under the eggnog glass and she looks a tad classier. ;)
OK - I'm going to pour a very tall beer and drop a shooter of eggnog into it... as soon as I get some eggnog.
-Darwin
--- End quote ---
hehe - let us know how it goes!

40hz:
I noted however that the brunette is under the eggnog glass and she looks a tad classier. Wink
-Edvard (October 20, 2008, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

That would be Angelina Joli you're talking about? Hmmm...so you like that do you? ;D

Actually, I thought the redhead was much classier looking, but she's wearing a (rather modest by today's standards) bathing suit in this picture. It was from a photo shoot a photographer of my acquaintance did. I cropped his shot down quite a bit because I didn't think it would be appropriate to upload a bikini photo to DC. Unfortunately, you can't really see the model's face because of that.
But to each his/her own.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version