Welcome Guest.   Make a donation to an author on the site September 23, 2014, 07:23:56 AM  *

Please login or register.
Or did you miss your validation email?

Login with username and password (forgot your password?)
Why not become a lifetime supporting member of the site with a one-time donation of any amount? Your donation entitles you to a ton of additional benefits, including access to exclusive discounts and downloads, the ability to enter monthly free software drawings, and a single non-expiring license key for all of our programs.

You must sign up here before you can post and access some areas of the site. Registration is totally free and confidential.

Read the Practical Guide to DonationCoder.com Forum Search Features

Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Monday Silliness: "He's a Cat Flushing the Toilet" Music Video  (Read 12573 times)
mouser
First Author
Administrator

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« on: October 13, 2008, 06:29:03 PM »

Monday Silliness: "He's a Cat Flushing the Toilet" Music Video
It's exactly what it sounds like..

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 06:32:27 PM by mouser » Logged
Deozaan
Charter Member

see users location on a map View Profile WWW Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 06:40:14 PM »

Best viewed with audio off.

wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 06:42:27 PM »

Grin Grin Grin

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

Audio was absolutely lovable smiley

Before anybody gets the strange misconception that cats are intelligent, the critters were probably just trying to use the handle to climb up the toilet, and stare down because of the sound the flushing water makes. No, cats aren't intelligent. You don't need to be intelligent to be egoistic and evil Cool

- carpe noctem
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »

Before anybody gets the strange misconception that cats are intelligent, the critters were probably just trying to use the handle to climb up the toilet, and stare down because of the sound the flushing water makes. No, cats aren't intelligent. You don't need to be intelligent to be egoistic and evil Cool

So what exactly are you trying to say about mouser? undecided

f0dder
Charter Honorary Member

[Well, THAT escalated quickly!]

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 07:31:14 PM »

Mouser isn't a cat, he just likes those cruel animals - for some strange and unfathomable reason.

- carpe noctem
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 07:31:51 PM »

Mouser isn't a cat, he just likes those cruel animals - for some strange and unfathomable reason.

It takes one to like one.

Or something. Wink

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 09:00:44 PM »

Audio was absolutely lovable
agreed -- i thought the whole thing was very catchy and fun.  Thmbsup
mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 09:01:37 PM »

By the way, am i the only one who *loved* the imitation meows?  they made me laugh more than anything.  tongue tongue tongue

I have only one question: how can i order the album?
Deozaan
Charter Member

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 09:31:41 PM »

I have only one question: how can i order the album?

Here's the album: Cat Flushing a Toilet & Hamster on a Piano (Eating Popcorn)

Here's the rest of his work: http://parrygripp.com/

mouser
First Author
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 10:20:32 PM »

Can someone please make a 10 minute club remix? 46 seconds is just not enough for me.
zridling
Friend of the Site
Charter Member

Linux captive

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2008, 02:47:29 AM »

Man, I'm a sucker for cat videos. One of my all-time favs is by Bubbles of Trailer Park Boys fame:

- zaine (on Google+)
p3lb0x
Supporting Member

Beer, beer, beer, I'm going for a beer!

see users location on a map View Profile Read user's biography. Give some DonationCredits to this forum member
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2008, 03:18:57 AM »

Cat Flushing A Toilet

And if you wanna download it cheesy
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 03:22:10 AM by p3lb0x » Logged

Stop mousering people so much - Mouser
wreckedcarzz
Charter Member

Happy wolfie ^_^

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2008, 01:07:32 AM »

Cat Flushing A Toilet

And if you wanna download it cheesy

*Saves*

w00t! cheesy

New website! With a fancy domain name and everything! *gasp*
http://www.wreckedcarzz.com/
app103
That scary taskbar girl
Global Moderator

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 07:51:02 AM »

Mouser made me promise that this would be the first video I watch on my new computer. And I did NOT regret it.  Kiss

Before anybody gets the strange misconception that cats are intelligent, the critters were probably just trying to use the handle to climb up the toilet, and stare down because of the sound the flushing water makes. No, cats aren't intelligent. You don't need to be intelligent to be egoistic and evil

That's not exactly true, and if you spent a week with my cat you would know that, and it would frighten you. He's even more evil than the average cat because he's too damn intelligent.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  
   Forum Home   Thread Marks Chat! Downloads Search Login Register  

DonationCoder.com | About Us
DonationCoder.com Forum | Powered by SMF
[ Page time: 0.043s | Server load: 0.08 ]