Crosspost; I felt this should be in here too
Ok, here is what I'll call V1.0 Beta. Have at it, tell me what you like/dislike, or want added or removed.
Thanks, I see you really got into it!
Here are my thoughts:
- make the "Load Servers" window resiszable or at least bigger, it now shows only 4.5 streams at once.
- in the "Load Servers" window, hide the "#EXTINF" lines
- add the "enable" checkmarks again?
- running the .exe again while cause to load a second copy :-/
- if you could, make it check if it's exe is already running when it's started: if it's...
...already running but minimized to the tray make it open the window
...already running but runs in window mode minimize it to the tray
...isn't running already start it up in window mode
- add something like skrommel's *great* "watch for song titles or artist names" idea (see above)
- make the main window more customizable:
- let the user change the size
- let the user change what kind of info that window should show
- I would prefer a much smaller window, where I could have just the info most important to me visible,
I like skrommel's approach here
- allow the user to give the streams 'nick names', so that one knows *which* stream is "NA" (see #3 in screenshot)
- allowing 'nick names' would also help to prevend problems with extremely long stream names (see #4 in screenshot)
Hmm, I wonder if we should use a new thread just for dev talk about ShoutcastConcierge?