ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Anyone Else Stop Getting the BitsduJour Daily Emails?

(1/2) > >>

J-Mac:
I just re-subscribed at their web site. I was getting their email announcing their current deal every day up until about a week or so ago. Then they just stopped. I scrub my junk mail folders regularly and do not empty them until I give the contents a quick review.

Also, I was actually getting two such emails daily: at two separate email addresses! I guess that I had at some point subscribed using both emaill addresses. Plus my Fastmail account messages are auto-fetched by a Gmail account (for search purposes), so I actually saw three daily.

The daily emails to both addresses stopped at the same time, so if one got caught in a spam folder and I missed it, it is hard to believe that I missed it again for the other account. I have a feeling that they somehow purged their mailing list - either accidentally or intentionally.

Just seems like a weird occurrence that all emails from them have stopped being delivered to two separate email accounts at the exact same time! (Or maybe it was something I said?!?  :D  )

Thanks!

Jim

f0dder:
I'm not getting their mails, but I do subscribe to the RSS feed. Considering removing it, though, since I've never been interested in anything they offered :)

J-Mac:
Thanks f0dder.

I don’t make many purchases there but have gotten the occasional gem from them. E.g., Ultra Recall Pro at 60% off regular price. I had considered Ultra Recall in the past but the price was always too high for me to satisfy my curiosity. But at a 60% discount it was well worth it! As I said, not too often but maybe two or three purchases a year.

Jim

tomos:
no, not getting them here anymore either

iconico:
Nico from BDJ here, we've had some email problems starting last week, and today we think we resolved them. What happened was that spammers were using out 'Send to a Friend' form to relay spam, clogging up our servers. Today we plugged the holes and normal service should have been resumed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version