ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

FARR not saving history anymore..

(1/3) > >>

Kuntau:
Before this whatever I launch will always appear in the history list.. but in the past few weeks some of them not appear. I don't really know how this happen.. only some of them will appear in the history list, most of them not. This is quite annoying.

Any idea why?

EDIT:

Using FARR v2.30.01

Plugins Installed:
locate
farruninstall
klipkeeper
network connection
service control

mouser:
did you ever get this reolved?
you might try:
1) uninstalling all plugins -- problem still persists?
2) exit farr, rename settings ini file so that a new one is created -- problem still persists?

Kuntau:
The problem still there. The reason I never try uninstall/delete setting file is because I am too lazy to reconfigure FARR to my preference again  ;D

mouser:
make sure you have settings similar to these:

If yours are different -- how?  the history scores option, if not checked, could cause the behavior you are talking about.

One thing you could do is go to the "Launch History" tab and clearing the contents..

--

ps. make a copy of your settings ini file so you can always restore it if you do something bad to it.

Kuntau:
make sure you have settings similar to these: (see attachment in previous post)If your's are different -- how?  the history scores option, if not checked, could cause the behavior you are talking about.

One thing you could do is go to the "Launch History" tab and clearing the contents..

--

ps. make a copy of your settings ini file so you can always restore it if you do something bad to it.
-mouser (January 13, 2009, 08:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

What is [ ERROR: SPECIFIED ATTACHMENT MISSING ] ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version