ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DC Member Programs and Projects

Note

<< < (3/4) > >>

deviantopian:
Whoah... quite a few ideas there, wep! I always think that when someone requests new features for a program it's because they like it, so I'm gonna take that as a compliment.  :D

I have to admit though, that's way beyond what I had in mind for the scope of this little app. If I was going to add any of that I'd probably make it a different application, or lots of little apps - one for each task, but I doubt I'll have time to do either.

However, I have added the source code to http://theunusualsuspect.com/software/note so if anyone else wants to give it a go they're welcome to.

I'll have to get a to-do / wanted list organised for this app somewhere.

Thanks again for your input!

Richard

sazzen:
I was looking for something just like this a while back. Cute. Small. Simple. Just my cup of tea coffee.  Don't complicate it.

wep:
I have already compiled autohotkey script now, to realize simple alarm function, instead of Note, if you do not mean to enhance your program.

Just download the alarm`12h34.exe file and rename this file as your alarm message and add the timestamp at the end of filename before its extension, after "`" (Grave Accent sign) in following 24-hour format (see example):

"I have to run it at`12h34.exe" (It will show Traytip message "I have to run it at" at 12 hours and 34 minutes).

Note: do not use "`" in the alarm message text, only in the timestamp! And not longer than 255 symbols including timestamp.

Best regards, Richard!
Waiting for your new simple programs like a Note :Thmbsup:

deviantopian:
sazzen, I'm glad you like it.

wep, that's a cool little tool. Ultra-easy to set the time & a message for the alarm! Great for reminders.

By the way, 12:34 is one of my favourite times of the day, along with 0:12, 1:23, 2:34... I could go on :P

13:37 is also good ;D

wep:
I like this times 12:34 too. It's a middle of my dinner time.  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version