ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Circle Dock 0.9.2 Alpha 8.2 is Released

<< < (2/4) > >>

VideoInPicture:
I am having issues with the XButton 1/2 fix. While I did previously have the bug mentioned (lack of differentiation), I am now unable to use either button to call CD. Is anyone else having this issue?

And btw, those planet icons are awesome.
-Rostam (October 13, 2008, 08:07 AM)
--- End quote ---

As a work around right now, I recommend you use http://www.highrez.co.uk/downloads/XMouseButtonControl.htm to remap your mouse buttons to a hotkey to toggle Circle Dock.

And I agree, those planet icons look really good! Nelson did a great job!

fenixproductions:
Edited
This version freezes when I click on any Settings form's titlebar icon (close or minimize).
-fenixproductions (October 13, 2008, 08:18 AM)
--- End quote ---
... but everything is OK for red Close icon.

VideoInPicture:
I haven't changed the code for the CircleDock.exe from the last version in this minor release so the behavior should be the same. The settings form may lag for a second or two when minimize or closing but it should unfreeze afterwards. I know this can be annoying and this will like be fixed once I have things multi-threaded so the GUI doesn't have to wait for calculations in the background.

fenixproductions:
2VideoInPicture
I understand.

It might be better to use standard controls for settings imho.
That way it can be easier to alphabetically sort options' groups or at least it can fix strange options' alignments.

fenixproductions:
I've made Polish translation.

Few notes about it:

* "lockDockAtCurrentPosition" should by available in RMB menu for center dock - instead of options only,
* "browse" (from File -> Icon Associations group) is not used anywhere - there are buttons with 5 dots instead,
* "ShowLabelsOnMouseoverOnly" (from Labels group) is not shown - "ShowLabels" duplicated instead,
* ""LocationWord" is used twice (General group and Location group).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version