ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

powerpoint to dvd software

(1/3) > >>

techidave:
I have been searching the DC site and also google to find any software that would convert MS Powerpoint 2003 or 2007 presentation to a dvd so it could be viewed in a dvd player.

i am having problems finding free software to do this.  is there anything out that can do this for free or very low cost?

thanks,
Dave

city_zen:
Here's a blog post that describes four different methods (plus a fifth one for Mac users) to convert a Powerpoint presentation to DVD:

5 methods to save PowerPoint onto DVD

The most expensive method is $ 299, and the cheapest one is ... free  :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
David Taylor: you are welcome to promote your product here at DC, but you are obliged to say you are affiliated with it. From a quick google search, I could see a few posts that demonstrate your are definitelly associated with moyea.

techidave:
thank you city_zen, I have looked at some of the ppt to dvd sites but not that one.  i will give the movie maker instructions a whirl and see what happens.

gunsta:
Try to use it --->Presentation To Video Converter
here is quote about program from official web site  :)

"Presentations to Video Converter lets you easily transform your Microsoft® PowerPoint® (*.pptx, *.ppsx, *.ppt and *.pps) presentations into any video format supported by your system so that you can instantly create AVI, ASF, WMV, MPEG, VOB, MP4, a flash files in SWF format, Animated GIF and burn your presentation to DVD..."

Hope help :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version