First, sorry for my english
I just discovered CircleDock recently and I love it.
I have just some suggestions to improve it (hope they weren't requested before).
Is it possible to :
- hide the dock when you click out of the circle.
- add the possibility to not show the dock when it is launch. I launch it at Windows's start and it's not necessary to show it.
add the possibility to reorganize icons's order with a drag'n'drop in the circle.
OK, now it works... Don't know why I fail at this before
- add the possiblity to make a shortcut with shift, control or/and alt AND a mouse button (for example, Shift + Right Click) to show the dock.
- add differents actions for the central button (launch a program for example).
- hide the icon in the systay
Edit : I just noticed sometime the dock doesn't get the focus when it is shown, so we can't use the wheel to turn it.
Thanks you very much.