ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Coding Snacks

IDEA: micro macro

<< < (2/6) > >>

Curt:
I did try AceMacro before I posted, and I really don't like it - I don't think the author ever tried to finish it. My major problem with it is that I can't make it understand that the mouse not is to be be moved from somewhere (a) to somewhere else (b), but should stay at a. Of course the problem could be me and not the program, but the result is the same, isn't it. Anyway, I also tried MacroExpress, but it is far too complicated for me. I will have to study at uni before I can figure out how to handle such an expert. And in general all experts are too complicated for me, and the uni won't have me!

I need a VERY simple 'auto-clicker'.

Curt:
Click this WMP button every 20'th second:

That's it.

jgpaiva:
Curt: see if this will do it for you:

--- ---loop
{
sleep,20000
send,{media_next}
}

I didn't use the "click button" method, because that would require the window to be open, and to be the foreground window. So, I just made it send the "media next" keypress instead. It should acomplish pretty much the same.

Curt:
- so I guess I will have to close down AIMP2 when I am using pressnext for WMP??

jgpaiva:
Oh.. I hadn't thought you might have another player open.

I could make it so that it clicks the button every 20 seconds, but then you couldn't use the mouse..

Maybe someone more knowledgeable should step in :) (skrommel? :D)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version