ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > JGPaiva's GridMove and Ahk Tools

Grid Cycling not working with .grid files

(1/2) > >>

freebird22:
I am a bit befuddled by this great little program crapping out on me. I think the trouble started when I started using the installer based version of the software. Since the previous version I used had no installer I think it may have left some remnant registry settings somewhere which causes this bug.

Also I have a screenshot of my Templates tab which shows duplicates that I'm assuming are from the old version.

Again, the problem I'm having is the grid cycling not working when I type in a name of a custom .grid file, or even the ones in the /grids folder that are in by default (like axcrusik_s_grid.grid for example).

I can still manually select them from the templates tab and everything works fine, but I'd really rather have the cycling option available.

jgpaiva:
Well.. What probably happened is that gridmove didn't update correctly.
My suggestion would be that you delete the gridmove folder (it doesn't make any registry entries) and try to install it again..

freebird22:
No luck... It started up this time after reinstalling thinking it was the first time that I started the program, which I thought was a good sign. Then I look in the templates tab, and it still has the duplicates. Also I am not sure if I am typing in the file name correctly.

Should I include the .grid extension? It's not made clear in the directions. Either way, it doesn't seem to work even if I don't include it.

jgpaiva:
So, are you saying that the default instalation has no grid cycle?

freebird22:
It cycles through the ones that are already on there. I'm saying that if I try to put in one of my own, whether it be one that I created myself or a different one with a .grid extension that comes with the software, the screen is just blank with no grid outlines for that specific grid.

If I keep right clicking, it cycles through back to the beginning and all the default ones work fine. It's just when it gets to one that I include, it doesn't work/show up.

I'm sorry if I am not making this not clear enough. Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version