ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

One answered question before you died

<< < (14/22) > >>

nosh:
my joke was hillarious, how come no one is laughing about it?  :(
-mouser (October 08, 2008, 04:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It was on my To-Do list! I swear!

vixay:
Did I make a (positive) difference?

i believe the answer to be true, ;), but i would be open to judgment from a higher entity, subject to debate of course :)

Davidtheo:
Would it not depend on how long you have to live after you have the answer to your question. I point this out because questions like. "What are the lotto numbers for 2009" would not do you any good if you dead the second after you get them.

If I am dead the second after I get the answer:
Will my family be ok?

If I dead one year after I get the answer:
What is in the after life?

If I am dead two years after I get my answer:
What are the lotto numbers for the first prizes for the need one year?

app103:
As I look over the list of everyone's questions, I am left wondering if I am the only one here whose biggest unanswered questions are of a more personal nature?

For whatever reason, the questions others want the answers to, don't seem to matter that much to me.

The questions that matter to me most can be answered, it's just the people that know the answer don't want to tell me.

Over the course of my life, people have done and said things that have left me wondering why and not knowing has made those things haunt me.

So that is what I would want to know...

Why?

My other question would be best answered ASAP, rather than on my deathbed, to be of the most benefit to me. But it is one in which I have to seek and find the answer myself:

How do I fix this mess?

(I can not clarify what I mean by that on a public forum. It would be way too personal)

mahesh2k:
@Darwin
How to get a girlfriend in THIS life?
--- End quote ---
Nice one  :D, Is that Conincidence or Something :-\ , my family & friends says same thing with added remark " Get out of your busy schedule, stop thinking that you dont have any GF", then you'll get your answer, oh and hopefully a girlfriend   :D

@40Hz:
Answer: correct 'condition' and try again.  ;D
--- End quote ---
Working on it  :Thmbsup:

My Next Questions :

What is the most mysterious question of our universe ?

whatever we know thus far is truth or not... and what will we know next?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version