ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

One answered question before you died

(1/22) > >>

Veign:
If you had the choice of having any question answered before you died what would it be?

Mine is:
How does our universe work?

I would like to have the understanding of the creation and current expansion of our universe.

(place your question in bold so its easier to find)

nudone:
how about:

<b>Who made God and why did they make such a terrible job of it?</b>

Ehtyar:
Oooh, I love these introspective/philosophical questions, though I rarely answer them myself. What about:
Is 42 really the meaning of life?
Nah, just kidding. Need some time to come up with a proper one. Great question  :Thmbsup:

Ehtyar.

Carol Haynes:
Where do I sign up for the next life?

fenixproductions:
2Carol Haynes
Where do I sign up for the next life?-Carol Haynes (October 07, 2008, 07:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Are you sure you want it? Maybe be little more precise. I cannot get the thought out that it would erase your memory ;)

This is truly hard question. Honestly: I do not believe in universal meaning of the life, rather that it depends of what you want it to be. I was thinking once about "what after death" but obviously: you will know that after few seconds. Whole deduction leaves two questions. If I had little more time before death, I would ask myself first: "was my life good" and then real question: "Who are you to give me an answer". But not knowing how it will come I have to choose:

Was it good?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version