ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Best Firewall

agnitum outpost v3 - the horror?

<< < (6/7) > >>

mouser:
great find with the changelog page!!! that's going right into my website watcher.

jason, the author of ghostwall is a member here, he's a good programmer, and he's been nice enough to donate some copies of his other software to the site which we've given away in the past.  definitely worth checking out his ghostsecurity site.

Carol Haynes:
I have bought Outpost now - but I will still check out the GS firewall. Thanks

Jason_R0:
Hi guys,

Interesting thread. One of my beta testers actually came to me with a problem he was having (random BSOD, depending upon what he was running). After some crash dump investigation, I saw the Agnitum driver as the culprit. It turns out it was Agnitum Outpost v2.7 , he later upgraded to v3.xx and he said the issues have now gone. He isn't happy with all the "garbage" in v3 which is why he didn't upgrade in the first place, but oh well, at least that one bug of his was fixed. :)

Zeph:
Hi Jason,

I must be lucky because I've not had a issue with v2.7. Thanks for the info though, it's duly noted.

Oh and thanks for Ghostwall. :)

superboyac:
So it's been a few months since the last post here...how are you guys feeling about Outpost now?  Have most of the issues been resolved, or should people still be cautious about committing to it?  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version