ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

Alt-Tab with mouse

<< < (2/2)

nilness:
WARNING!

These 3 lines caused severe trouble in Firefox, like cloing two tabs when clicking with the middle mouse button on one etc. - I was very puzzled at first, until I remembered I added this to my AutoHotkey.ini  :(
-brotherS (December 22, 2005, 03:27 PM)
--- End quote ---

Interesting. It works perfectly for me as coded (on a plain vanilla XP system). Could you give me any information about your specific software configuration? Your comment about the ALT-TAB function being 'tricky' leads me to believe that you have Alt-Tab "extender" software installed. As for the repeat clicks in Firefox, I am not getting that but I suppose you could just try disabling the third line of code by adding a semi-colon in front like this:

;MButton::Mouseclick, Middle         ;Pass on plain mousewheel clicks

and see if that works. Also, what brand of mouse/mouse software do you have?

As a point of interest, I was expecting someone else to take this idea and run with it hence the bare-bones nature of the code. I suppose I could work on it a bit more - schedule and mightily neglected girlfriend permitting.

Catalin:
You can also have a very advanced visual menu of tasks if you are using XDESK (the feature is called something like Task Menu and you can access it by holding at the same time the RIGHT and then the LEFT mouse buttons).

notaguru:
Alt-Edge works a little too well, as shown by many inadvertent invocations.

I'd suggest a user-adjustable delay from 0-1000 msec. Possible?

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version