ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (69/76) > >>

mouser:
This may be a stupid question, but can you elaborate on what is wrong with the way it looks?  And can you give me a screenshot of your Custom Appearance tab?

cranioscopical:
This may be a stupid question, but can you elaborate on what is wrong with the way it looks?-mouser (April 22, 2017, 03:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

The 'Excerpt' data is all but illegible.

And can you give me a screenshot of your Custom Appearance tab?
--- End quote ---

Here's the custom appearance tab as of now.

Also, here's the 'Excerpt' panel today (which looks fine). My problem is that the panel periodically reverts to the faded-blue look, and on several different computers.

mouser:
Ok so there are a couple of things to nail down.

The "faded" dim look is, I think, the *normal* way CHS looks if you have selected the ALL group.  It's shows the grid rows as dimmed when the items are not within the group itself but instead in a child group.

Can you confirm that by unchecking the customize checkboxes on the Custom Appearance tab?

If so, do I then understand that your problem is that sometimes CHS is ignoring your Custom Appearance options?

When this happens is it ignoring ALL of your custom appearance options? Or only the one that effects "dimming"?

Does the problem only manifest itself on startup? or randomly in the middle of using it?

cranioscopical:
You are absolutely right (of course) about the default dimmed view, I had forgotten that. Now that I have understood, I have mine set so that everything is visible under ALL.

Before taking this further let me confirm that, as usual, I am the problem. Perhaps I am performing some action out of habit. If so, I'll blame it on my unconscious  self-conscious  subconscious.

Thanks for the input.

mouser:
Before taking this further let me confirm that, as usual, I am the problem.
--- End quote ---

Based on your description of the symptoms, I'm not sure yet.  Let me know if you think it might be something CHS is doing wrong.  It may still be that CHS is not applying reliably your settings when it starts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version