ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (68/76) > >>

mouser:
I've just uploaded a new beta which should fix the sql filter size limit that was creating your bug, IainB.

IainB:
@mouser: Thanks. I have downloaded it - CHS v2.42.0 April 20, 2017 (Beta) portable - and the SQL generation for the Virtual Folder works just fine now you have increased the field's max size limit. (What is the limit now, by the way?)
I saw there were only two files you had changed - the .EXE and the Help file.

mouser:
What is the limit now, by the way?
--- End quote ---
It should be essentially unlimited now.

mouser:
v2.42.0 beta - April 21, 2017

* [Improvement] Deleting clip(s) keeps the selection where it was, does not move the list of clips to top or bottom; other situations where clip list position was lost are now fixed as well.
* [BugFix] Custom group filter sql expressions were being capped at 500 character length.
* [Improvement] Statusbar now shows linecount of each clip.
* [BugFix] When StayOnTop option is set (View menu), some dialogs were showing behind the main form.
* [Feature] New (customizable) hotkey to quickly toggle clipboard monitoring on and off.
* [Improvement] The hotkey that used to be used to trigger a copy even when CHS monitoring is disabled now does double duty, and can be used to tell CHS to trigger a copy and *NOT* store the clip if CHS monitoring is enabled.

cranioscopical:
@mouser

Thanks for the continual improvements to your software!

Over the past couple of weeks CH+S has begun to appear like this in grid view (on several different machines).

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

Any clues as to how I can fix it? Playing with options/custom appearance can mitigate the effect but the appearance of CH+S reverts to this on reboot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version