ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (63/76) > >>

IainB:
Current CHS v2.39.0
Win10-64 Pro

Change options in "Quick Paste Pop-up menu" to read:
  - Only show Clip Title Text that is INSIDE [] square brackets.
Add new, mutually exclusive option:
  - Only show Clip Title Text that is OUTSIDE [] square brackets.
(NB: square brackets and parentheses look the same in miniscule font.)

IainB:
Current CHS v2.39.0
Win10-64 Pro
If I create a  new "Group" in the Tree pane called "All Things" and with the assigned default ID#32, and

* - then later create a child VF (Virtual Folder) called "Things B" based on an SQL filter/search and with the assigned default ID#39, and
* - then later create a child VF (Virtual Folder) called "Things A" based on an SQL filter/search and with the assigned default ID#51,
then:

* (a) the parent Group "All Things" does not inherit any child clips for either of the 2 Child groups (VFs), and
* (b) the Child groups can only be displayed in ascending ID#No. order thus:
"All Things"
 - "Things B" ID#39
 - "Things A" ID#51
Questions:

* How can the Child clips all be automatically "inherited" upwards by the Parent group?
* How can the tree display be arranged in alphameric order of name?
Sorry if the answers are obvious, but I can't figure 'em out.

IainB:
Current CHS v2.39.0
Win10-64 Pro

In the CHS Help document, the text in the RHS pane can be zoomed in/out, which is great for those of us as need specs to read the screen.

The visible characters (text) in the CHS Options panels is fixed, minuscule and pixely (character lines seem to be drawn one pixel thick) making them hard to read, and even specs don't help much as the light pollution from glary screens tends to swamp those visible characters making them appear faint (grey) rather than black - so contrast is lost (harder to distinguish and read).
The same seems true of the CHS Add a Quick Note panel.

Using the system magifier pane/lens is a useful, but clunky workaround for this problem.
What would seem to be needed is the ability to zoom in/out or (better) to adjust fonts/colours as can be done for the CHS GUI  - which latter is great by the way.

IainB:
Current CHS v2.39.0
Win10-64 Pro

mouser:
Questions:
How can the Child clips all be automatically "inherited" upwards by the Parent group?
How can the tree display be arranged in alphameric order of name?
--- End quote ---

It's an interesting question regarding parents of virtual folders.. Currently the parents do not show inherited contents of virtual folders -- but I could change that.. Let me think about adding an option for that.

Regarding arranging the tree alphabetically -- you must manually drag and drop to reorder groups in the tree.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version