ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (55/76) > >>

mouser:
thx very much for report, i will fix in next release.

IainB:
In the process of repeating the error described above, I discovered that:

* A. There needs to be at least one additional option to the menu for deletions of groups/folders:
For example, there are currently two options in the menu:

* Delete this group: moves the selected group and ALL of its contents, to the recycle bin.
* Delete all clips in this group: moves ALL of the contents of the selected group to the recycle bin, leaving the group name and definition intact.
Since these are logical groups (not actual folders), there needs to be one additional option:
Delete the selected group name only: leaving ALL of the contents of the selected group intact in the CHS database.
Not having that additional option left me a bit hamstrung when it came to deleting the error group and recreating it. I had to fiddle about with tediously deleting the whole group and its contents, and then restoring the contents thus deleted, to the CHS database.

* B.There needs to be more flexibility in the favourites/Virtual Folder sorting functionality.
For example, Virtual Folders are apparently(?) sort-able by default only into ID# order.
An option to sort them into (say) alphabetic (or other) order would probably be needed by most users (and certainly by me).
I recall noting this sorting feature discrepancy ages ago, but probably I never mentioned it as I figured I might have been the only user who had observed/needed it. However, now that the powerful VF feature has been made less arcane to use, new users of VF will come in and likely will be frustrated by the annoying lack of sorting flexibility.

mouser:
Minor update:

v2.34.0 - Jan 4, 2016

* [BugFix] The quick-paste popup menu width was being shown too wide sometimes (due to the "Additional acctions with current clip" menu item).
* [BugFix] Try#2 at fixing bug when using "paste clip using sendkeys" from right-click menu, the SendKeys special characters were being replace (see here); now you need to start a clip with {sendkeys} if you expect to have such replacements performed.

smaragdus:
@mouser
First- happy new year and best wishes!
The latest version shows wrong version number- 2.33.0.
Regards

mouser:
Thanks for the heads-up, you are correct, fixing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version