ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

CLIPBOARD HELP+SPELL LATEST VERSION INFO THREAD - v2.46.0 - Dec 30, 2019

<< < (52/76) > >>

IainB:
@mouser: Just installed ClipboardHelpAndSpellSetup (v2.32.0 beta 2015-11-01).
Thanks for the changes/fixes.

mouser:
I'd like to release a new official update if no one finds any new bugs with the beta.

IainB:
Feedback on CHS v2.32.0 Beta:
1. Editing a filtered (Ctrl+F) text clip had been a real problem. This now works just fine (I typed up the text of this DCF comment in such a clip). Thankyou!    :Thmbsup:

2. During the editing, I moved back and forth between some clips in the filtered view, copying from them and pasting into the clip being edited. This would be realistic because it is what I would typically want to do in adding to or building a new text note in CHS, and it was not really workable before. It seemed to work OK, but then CHS seemed to stop and then displayed one of the copied clips (like it was slowly moving through the clips), then back to the one I was editing, and then Windows Explorer crashed, but CHS was apparently OK, but VERY slow to display again on screen at first.
When Explorer had restarted, I continued and repeated the exercise, but was unable to repeat the crash, so I don't know whether the crash was related to CHS.

mouser:
v2.32.0 is now official.

aarontx:
I unzip the portable download to my app folder and upon launching I continuously get the message that there is a new version available.  It is still only showing v2.29.0.

Is it possible the install executable has been updated but not the portable zip download?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version